Best Motorcycle Insurance Rates Lake Oswego
Motorcycle insurance is pretty similar to auto insurance – it comes with liability, comprehensive, and collision coverage for you, your passengers, and your bike. If you are looking for the best motorcycle insurance rates in Lake Oswego, Schmidt Insurance Group can help.
Schmidt Insurance Group opened its doors in 2019 with a goal of making insurance easy while providing exceptional customer service. We proudly serve the local Portland area as well as the states of Oregon and Washington. Our office is full of born-and-raised Oregonians!
Motorcycle insurance protects you from financial liability if you cause an accident while on your motorcycle, and it can also pay for damage to your bike. At Schmidt Insurance Group, our team is specially trained in high-net-worth households and can help you find the exact amount of coverage you need.
Five Reasons You Should Get Motorcycle Insurance
We understand that buying insurance is probably the absolute least fun thing to spend money on. It’s expensive and seems like you don’t need it, until you do. So, here are five reasons you should get motorcycle insurance:
- You really do need it. Insurance is one of those things that it’s better to have and not need than to need and not have. While many states do not require this kind of insurance, you are taking a serious risk every time you get on your bike uninsured!
- Minimum liability coverage won’t cut it. The reality is liability insurance only covers the other guy if you cause damage. So, if you own property, or don’t ever want to be in a situation where you are paying for someone else’s stuff out of pocket, get more coverage than you think you will need.
- Liability-only coverage for motorcycles is affordable. Compared to auto insurance, motorcycle liability-only coverage is incredibly inexpensive, some might even call it cheap! One thing worse than paying for insurance is having to foot the bill for someone’s medical expenses.
- Collision and comprehensive coverage isn’t cheap. These additional coverages will provide you with the money necessary to pay for damages to someone else’s vehicle, fix your bike, or at the minimum, pay off the loan. Unfortunately, this means that it is considerably more costly than liability-only insurance.
- Your body needs to be protected. Health insurance may not be enough to cover you if you were to get hurt on your bike. Consider the impact an accident could cause financially if you were to become disabled as a result! Insuring your body is absolutely advisable!
Whether you have a Harley-Davidson or a Vespa in Lake Oswego, Schmidt Insurance Group will help you find the right coverage so that you can ride safe. Our agents know their Schmidt when it comes to motorcycle insurance! Stop by our office today and introduce yourself or reach out to us at (503) 506-4554 for more information.