Affordable Coverage to Protect Your Condominium.
Condo insurance can be confusing and, without the right policy, could leave major gaps in coverage. One of biggest misconceptions is that if you have a condo association you do not need a separate policy. This is incorrect.
A condo owners’ policy works hand-in-hand with the condo association or master policy to provide you coverage all around. We always suggest getting a copy of your condo’s master policy for our agents to review. That way, we can ensure that you are being properly protected and have left no gaps.
What does a condo association policy cover?
- Shared spaces and buildings
- The structure of the condo (roofing, framing, plumbing, drywall, etc.)
- Liability of the condo corporation for claims of property damage and bodily injury suffered by others
What does a condo unit owner’s policy cover?
- Contents, personal property
- Additional living expenses
- Third party liability
- Loss assessments
- Building coverage (for studs in)
Please fill out the form below to get a condo insurance quote.